KPG Journal > KPG Ethic Policy
KPG Ethic Policy
This is a non-peer reviewed Scienchar Post.
- KPG only accepts and publishes original papers. KPG does not consider any paper if it has been published or submitted in other journals.
- The authors must appropriately refer to all the relevant work and should take all required permission from the authors of the referred articles.
- Posting on preprint servers, such as arXiv or bioRxiv, is permitted.
- The corresponding author must be authorized by all other authors to complete all submission formalities.
- Authors must disclose all conflict of interest in connection with the manuscript, and acknowledge all funding sources supporting the work.
- The submitted article should be original and free of fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
- The author must secure required approval from the institutional review board for research involving human and animal participants and clinical trials.
- Materials and Data Availability. Authors must make materials, data, and associated protocols, including code and scripts, available to readers. We strongly recommend providing maximum information along with the manuscript itself.